- Avery and I are finally seeing some lusty sprouts in our garden.
- One of the designers of StarCraft 2 commented in this month’s PC Gamer that they kept the vibrant colors in the Zerg models (Zerg are aliens akin to WH40k’s Tyranids or Ridley Scott/H.R. Geiger Aliens) because it would be difficult to tell them apart if they went “realistic” and made everything brown.
- I had oodles of fun working on the PHP online registration form for the MPCA yesterday. I need to cook up a coding project for this summer.
- The dual reading of Austen and Graham-Smith oozes along nicely. I’m glad I borrowed the annotated Pride and Prejudice from the library. It’s like reading three versions at once: the classic, the literary/scholarly, and the undead.
- I ordered a Gig of RAM for Jenny’s laptop. It’s getting a bit slow. Also, I spliced a new 3.5mm jack onto the shorting-out one on my Shure E2C earbuds. Seems to work well, so I’m nursing those along for a bit longer.