Miscellany for the coming weekend
A few thoughts as we enter the weekend:
- Two more weeks of Spring semester, which means I’m entering three weeks of grading hell. Already did a bunch this morning and am almost done for the day, but it won’t let up for a while.
- Nearly finished some financial reporting I had to get done for the PCA/ACA, so I can take a breather on that end a bit. After a false start two weeks ago, Monday will begin the death march toward finishing my book. Goal: end of June, end of manuscript.
- I don’t have a screen in my office window, and I’m now constantly paranoid that the cat will jump out. All I need is a cat on the roof.
- One more week until the OPRF synchronized swimming show. Anyone in town should absolutely go to that. That means this week is a blur of busy busy busy time, as Jenny has practices and stuff every evening.
- Oh, and I have a forty hour trip to DC for a seminar on Friday. It should be really interesting, but also in the midst of a very busy time.
- Our bike pump went missing, so I bought a new one the other day. I’ll be working with the kids to get their bikes ready to ride today.
I hope your weekend goes well. Mine looks like it will be hectic, but fun.