My blog was on hiatus from Feb 2 – August 27, 2014. This post was written post-facto to highlight key events.
A chilly winter in Chicago.
- Preparations continue apace for the PCA/ACA 2014 conference. It’s going to be very big.
- Enjoying the new Spring semester courses at CCC.
- Swim meets, swim meets, swim meets.
Books I read:
- Three Bags Full by Leonie Swann
- The 13th Hour by Richard Doetsch
- Broxo by Zack Giallongo
- League of Denial: The NFL, Concussions and the Battle for Truth by Mark Fainaru-Wada and Steve Fainaru