My blog was on hiatus from Feb 2 – August 27, 2014. This post was written post-facto to highlight key events.
The end of the semester arrives and summer begins. A few highlights:
- With the end of the semester, I’ve been able to start playing board games with the gaming group again. Looking forward to doing this more this summer.
- Wrapped up my classes nicely. I appreciate their help and work.
- The school’s choirs sang a cool arrangement of “Happy” by Pharrell at this year’s graduation. It was great.
Books I read:
- The Neon Rain by James Burke
- The Zombies of Lake Woebegotten by Harrison Geillor
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker